Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer Semester Podcasts

I listened to a couple of podcast from the past summer. I think the ones that I listened to did very well. They had interesting topics and I could keep up with what they were talking about. It is a good way for students to interact outside of the classroom.

One thing I would try to improve in my podcast would be to try to sound more natural. I thought they did a good job, however, I felt like they were reading a script at some points. I think it is extremely helpful though to be able to listen and make notes of what we can make better in our podcast.

1 comment:

  1. Sound more natural! Absolutely! I would add that I think it is important for everyone to participate. Two of the students didn't contribute much. Also be prepared. And look at the camera. That is where your audience is.

    ReplyDelete