Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Vision of Students Today

In my opinion, this film accurately depicted college experience. I can relate to many of the signs that the students were holding up. One thing for sure that I can relate to is paying over a $100 for a book that the teachers never use. In fact, that has happened to me this semester...he gives out worksheets instead of using the book, yet required us to buy it. I don't understand it. I don't know if technology is the answer to everything but I believe that it could help in the classroom.

Some of the changes in the film that I would make would be to not move the camera around so much. It was moving around so much I had a hard time reading some of the signs. He could also have taken the message a little further by trying to find out how technology would make a difference. Overall, I really enjoyed it though.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of students commented on $ 100 books not being used. I would like to know more!

    ReplyDelete