Sunday, November 22, 2009

Personal Learning Network

Twitter
Before I came into this class I knew nothing about blogging or Personal Learning Networks. I never realized that it can have a such a positive effect on the classroom. Unfortunately, my PLN has started off slow this semester. I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to learn more about it. Now that things are slowing down, hopefully, I can spend some more time on it. I definitely see the importance of integrating this technology into the classroom.

I have started following people on Twitter, such as Mr. Chamberlain, Joe McClung, Wendy Drexler, Dr. Strange, and some of my classmates. Before this semester, I was like Dr. Strange, I swore I would not use Twitter. However, it is starting to grow on me. I'm really glad that we were introduced to so much this semester and that Dr. Strange said that it's ok to mess up..that's how you learn. Well, I have learned alot and am excited about future learning to come.

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I keep up with is my blog. I still think Twitter is pointless. I think I'm following one person. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed how you learn! If you don't make mistakes and try to learn from them then something is wrong.

    ReplyDelete