Saturday, October 24, 2009

ALEX

ALEX
ALEX is the Alabama Learning Exchange. It's a website that provides teachers with very useful information and materials. On the home page, the areas are divided into parts such as Courses of Study, Web Links, Lesson Plans, Podcast Treasury and Search. Once you click on one of the sections, such as Lesson Plans, you are taken to a page that allows you to search for lesson plans accroding to the course and grade level. This site also provides you with every standard and course of study for Alabama students K-12.

I think the best part of the site was the Podcast Treasury. I have been to the ALEX website a number of times, however, I never clicked on the podcast section. I really enjoyed looking through the podcasts. I think this is a great tool for teachers to use. You are provided with so many ideas and new information that will be very helpful in the classroom. Click Here to view the ALEX website.

1 comment: